The day's happenings:
• 9:45 Got on the road
• 11:30 Accupuncture
• 12:45 Chugging 20oz of water and popped 1.5 valium for my 1:45 transfer /
Stopped to get lunch for Mike.
• 1:20 Arrive at Cleveland Clinic -Threw coins in the fountain to make a wish!
• 1:25 Waiting room. Drank another 15oz (35oz, took the other 0.5 valium to total 2 valium, barely feel like I have to pee)
• 1:50 Finally in a holding room before transfer (was suppose to be at 1:45. REALLY have to pee. Like my FROZEN socks? Get it? Frozen Embryos. I'm also flashing the # 7 since it's our seventh transfer. Feeling like I have to pee but not that bad. Thank you valium!
• Seventh transfer.
• Our babies. Embryos 12 and 13. Thawed blasts. Let them be our take home babies or baby! Please God! They said my bladder was perfect (didn't comment on my uterus, I should have asked).
• 2:40 Returned to acupuncture for post transfer treatment
Our journey so far.....