About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

FET #5 Frozen Embryo Transfer Day!

The day's happenings:

• 9:45 Got on the road

• 11:30 Accupuncture

• 12:45 Chugging 20oz of water and popped 1.5 valium for my 1:45 transfer / 
Stopped to get lunch for Mike.

• 1:20 Arrive at Cleveland Clinic -Threw coins in the fountain to make a wish!

• 1:25 Waiting room.  Drank another 15oz (35oz, took the other 0.5 valium to total 2 valium, barely feel like I have to pee)

• 1:50 Finally in a holding room before transfer (was suppose to be at 1:45.  REALLY have to pee.  Like my FROZEN socks?  Get it?  Frozen Embryos.  I'm also flashing the # 7 since it's our seventh transfer.   Feeling like I have to pee but not that bad.  Thank you valium!

• Seventh transfer.

• Our babies.  Embryos 12 and 13.  Thawed blasts.  Let them be our take home babies or baby!  Please God!   They said my bladder was perfect (didn't comment on my uterus, I should have asked).

• 2:40 Returned to acupuncture for post transfer treatment


Our journey so far.....



No comments:

Post a Comment