About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

5w5d - Ultrasound!! & Beta #5!!!!!

The ultrasound is in 1 hour and 10 minutes (and beta #5)!  I think I might pass out from nerves.  I'll update this as soon as I can!!

UPDATE:  Sonogram went well.  Gestational sac = check!  Yolk sac = check!  HB = too early to see!!!  I am 5w5d as of this afternoon and the sac was measuring 5w3d.  I'm okay with that since FET's are slow to implant usually.   I neeeeeeeeeeeeeed to see that HB before I can celebrate.  I just need it.  After last May's miscarriage I am scarred.  I need to see that flicker!  Anyways, we don't know what's next.  Cleveland Clinic will still want to do their first u/s which I'm guessing they'll want to do 8/3.   I wonder if OBGYN Associates will want another one too?  Have I mentioned I'm not telling Cleveland Clinic that I'm already getting ultrasounds at my OB?  I want as many as possible so why tell them?  Anyways, without further adoo, here is our little bean (who you can't actually see, he/she isn't the spherical thing)....




Beta #5: 
Praise the Lord for He is GOOOOOOOD!!!!!!! Thank YOU everyone, from the bottom of my heart that is reading this. Your thoughts and prayers mean the world to us!

5867!!


All betas graphed together.... 

More data.....

Symptoms:

Middle of the night: vivid dreams (still not sex or baby related....come on sex dreams, you're all I had when I was pregnant with Victor), cramps after peeing
Morning:  TSB, uterine pulls when getting of ultrasound table
Afternoon:  Sliiiiiiiiiiiiightly nauseated, and kinda tired




6 comments: