About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

7dp5dt - Symptoms

Symptoms:  

Early morning: Vivid dream (non sex, in fact I cried in my dream - work related).   Constipation.  Bloat is gone.  No veiny boobs.   No cramps.   Ughhhh.   It's going to be a looooooong day if these symptoms don't start up soon.   Blood when using the tongue scraper (I pushed pretty hard tho). 

Mid morning:  Mayyyyyybe a few uterine pulls?  Definitely not feeling as much as I did in the previous days.

Afternoon:  Nothing

Driving home from work:  A few cramps

Walk after work:  Side right boob hurt for about 20 seconds.

Evening: Brown spotting, veiny chest (gone by morning)

Overall:  Not bloated at all really today like I have been the past days.  This makes me worry.   My general lack of symptoms today makes me worried.  Being alive makes me worry.




No comments:

Post a Comment