About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Friday, July 10, 2015

9dp5dt - HPTs

Symptoms:

Middle of the night:  Cramps after getting up to pee.

Morning:  Right uterine pulls for about 10 seconds in the car.

Beta #1 blood drawn at 9:00am.

Lunch:  Some right side uterine pulls during my walk.

Bedtime: Blood when using tongue scraper

I've also been keeping a secret.........


I had my first beta drawn 35 minutes ago at 9am.  It won't be QUITE 9dp5dt for the result as that is 5 hours before my transfer time.  So it's not technically 9dp5dt until 2:15 today!

Needless to say, I'm a nervous wreck given my history:

Pregnancy #1: Chemical
Pregnancy #2: Victor!!!
Pregnancy #3: Blighted Ovum
Pregnancy #4: ????????????   Please God let this be baby #2!!!!!

See next post for the beta result!!!!

10 comments:

  1. I stumbled across your blog as I too have had a rough IF journey. Three transfers and all I got was one chemical and two BFNs. I transfer my one frozen blast in 2 weeks.

    I've been rooting for you and my fingers are crossed that you get a strong beta today!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Laura, I am so sorry to hear of your rough journey. No woman deserves what we go through. If you think of it, please let me know how your fourth transfer goes! I said a little prayer that it works for you!!

      Delete
  2. congrats on the bfp! any news on your beta?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I literally JUST found out! I ended up putting it in a new post!!

      Delete
  3. Thank you Lauree! I appreciate your prayers. I need everything I can get!

    Congrats on your super beta number 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been following your blog since 2013 fertile thoughts. I am SO stoked for you and can't wait to see your take home baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Lauree! I am so happy for you! I am on vacation in Barbados and still praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am cautiously optimistic!!!! Have fun on vacation!!!!!!!

      Delete