About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Monday, February 17, 2014

9dp3dt - BFN

So, based on my PhD in Googling, I am 95% sure I would have saw a line by now.  Sure, there is a sliver of a chance that I could have had a "late implanter" but it's not lookin' good people.

Of course my clinic is cruel and unusual and my official test date isn't until 2/22.  Which means, even though I know it failed, I have to keep getting jabbed with 22 guage 1.5" needles in my ass for the next 5 nights.  I have to keep wearing estrogen patches that make me fat and up my chance of breast cancer.

Mostly, I just want to move on now.  I want to get my AF and move on with getting my only 2 frosties out of stasis.  Hopefully the 9 and 12 cell fair better than the 7 and 9 cell they transferred during the fresh cycle.  I will email my nurse and ask her if I have to wait an entire month before going ahead with this or can we move right into doing that this cycle.  I'm 99% sure I can just start the cycle right away based on my PhD in Googling.

So, here's a private look at the psychosis that was my weekend and seeing "squinters" since Friday.  Today's FMU FRER was stark white BFN.




No comments:

Post a Comment