WTF Appointment Questions
1. Did the BCP and Lupron combo over-suppress my ovaries?
2. Did not getting my period prior to baseline throw off dates and start me stimming too early?
3. When my e2 levels weren't rising fast enough my follistim dose was raised. Was that dose too much too quick? After that raise my lead follicles took off. Should we have stimmed me at less of a dose for longer instead of such high a dose in a shorter amount of time?
4. Did the scenario from #3 impact my egg quality?
5. Was my lining too thick? At one of my monitoring sessions days before the egg retrieval my lining was already 13+mm. I can only imagine how thick it was at transfer.
6. Was my c-section scar an issue? During the transfer the doctor had to "push" past it. I am not sure if that was the cause but I had cramps for days after transfer.
7. What is the reasoning behind a day 3 transfer?
8. as assisted hatching used on my embryos (or is that not something done on day 3 embryos?)?
9. Realistically, do you think my frozen 9 and 12 cell have any chance of success? Were they fragmented?
10. Will they be transferred on day 3 or cultured to day 5?
11. Will assisted hatching be performed on them?
12. When can I do the FET?
13. What would you change in a future fresh cycle?
- New protocol? Add menopur? Add ganirelix?
- No BCPs?
- Culture to day 5?
- Skip fresh transfer (my only success ever was on a FET)?
14. Are there any supplements I can start taking now to improve future egg quality?
15. Are the supplements Michael can take to improve the quality of his sperm?