About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

10dp3dt

Look!  I have willpower!  

(unused FRER)

I was so sick and tired of seeing so many BFNs that I decided not to waste a test today. I even tested last night before I went to bed....BFN.   I am so desperate I was shining a flashlight behind the test to see any sort of shadow of a line.  Wouldn't you know it, but the back side of a FRER test has vertical lines spaced exactly how far apart the test lines are spaced on the front.  So when you shine a light through the damn thing it makes it look like a second line on the front.   Thanks creators.  Score -1 on usability and fracking with people's minds!

Anyways....  I also plan on photoshopping my beta test requisition form from Saturday's date to Friday's date.   I'll already be downtown for work Friday so it will save me from having to drive all the way downtown for what I already know is inevitable on a Saturday.   I won't have to apply Saturday morning's estrogen patches then.  And I will have one less jab in the ass of progesterone Friday night.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE more than anything to turn this story into a miracle one.  The kind that I scoured the internet to find and out of 10 google result pages of pure blogs, I only read ONE blog of getting a BFN this late in the game and coming out with a baby.   I would love to add a second blog to that TEN PAGES of google results.  I really really really would.   So, if you're the praying type, and you're reading this...pray!


No comments:

Post a Comment