About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Monday, March 7, 2016

14dp6dt - Symptoms & HPTs

I am a nervous wreck for today's beta.  See yesterday's post.  The FRER was definitely lighter than the night before.  Ugh ugh ugh.

Symptoms:

Middle of the night - peed only once, cramps after peeing

Morning - barely any tongue scraper blood

Mid-day - Bloated for like 5 minutes after lunch.

Afternoon - Maaaaaaybe one ute tweak?  Feeling like I'm grasping at "symptoms" now.

Evening - Increased sense of smell?  Veiny.  Tongue scraper blood.  Maybe a few lower right dull aches in the ute.

I need to read this over and over and over and over and over and....

HPTS:
14dp6dt wondfo:

14dp6dt curved frer:



4 comments:

  1. Praying for you, sweet lady! & praying for the littles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Destiny. You are so kind and sweet! Your prayers mean the world to me.

      Delete
  2. Hang in there!!! Did you get your results yet? Praying for you!!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mike called at 4pm to say we never heard, they said they never got the results from the lab!!!! They said they'd call them right away and call us back. That was an hour ago. :(

      Delete