About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Sunday, March 6, 2016

13dp6dt - Symptoms & HPTs

Eager for tomorrow's 3rd beta!!

Symptoms:

Middle of the night - peed 3 times, vivid dreams

Morning - None

Mid-day - Yellow cm.

Afternoon - None

Evening - The smell of Mike's dinner (pork and broccoli) was grossing me out.  Tongue scraper blood.  Slightly veiny.

<3 <3 <3 

HPTS:

Ugh, last night's FRER was DEFINITELY lighter than the night before.  :(

See, clearly lighter...  :(

FRRR (first response rapid result) was at least darker than the one from 2 nights ago:

Bottom 3 wondfo all dipped in the same pee.  2 of which are darker than the 3 from the previous night.





9 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you!! Good luck tomorrow too with Beta number 3! Unknown it's going to be good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a lot of research out there that suggests an early Hcg like yours is highly likely to result in a positive outcome. Don't over analyze...just enjoy this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lauren! I wish I wasn't such a worrier!!!! Thank you for reminding me about the research. I think I remember reading stuff like that too!! :)

      Delete
  3. That wondfo is so freaking dark. Don't trust the damn FRER. Your number will be great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rebecca! That is the kind of pep talk I needed!!!! :)

      Delete
  4. Put those sticks away!!!!!!! They make you crazy!! This lil one is in Gods hands! 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

    ReplyDelete