About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

18w0d - IT'S A.....

BOY!!!
.....Though, I don't think words are needed for this photo:

Shot of between the legs.  As if he was sitting on a Xerox machine.

Mike and I are beyond thrilled!!!!    I always wanted a boy first and now my dream is coming true.  I thought a girl would be fun but the more I thought about it I am just so overjoyed to be having a boy.  A little boy Mike can teach to ride his bike someday.  :)  Mike is thrilled to be having a little son.  He didn't care either way what we were having but deep down he really wanted a boy.  I am just so happy to be giving him the son he always wanted!   This is where we went: http://www.perfectpreview3d.com.  They are so nice and it was an amazing experience!

Here are some more amazing photos of him!!

Amazing shot of our son.
His left arm is up by his head.
His right foot is up near his face.  So sweet!

Love this profile shot of him!!!!

Last, but (pun intended) certainly not least, his little butt!

Thank you Megan for our AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL GENDER CAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!




5 comments:

  1. Congrats! I am glad you are so happy! Now... names!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Blog....just started reading it and you have totally inspired me to create my own! What a journey you have been through...i can sympathize and am also so happy for you. I started my journey for the second time around in September....it's been a tough go so far, so am happy to here stories like yours! Just trying to figure out this blogging stuff and was wondering how you ended up being able to add posts about my last 9 months even though I have only started blogging now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on your journey!!!!!!!! As far as blogging, at least with using blogspot, while you're adding a new entry there is a "schedule" link on the right. You can select a date from the past that way. :)

      Delete
  3. Awww!! A BOY! How exciting!!! Those pics are great! I go for my 20 week scan in 2 weeks! If i held off this long, whats another 2 weeks. This will be our Level 2 anatomy scan. We obviously know the gender! They'll be measuring all body parts from head to toe...can't wait! Congrats once again!

    Regards,
    Jackie "FaithInAmiracle"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It willl still be magical even though you already know its a girl. :). I can't wait to see the pics!!!!!!!!

      Delete