About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

7w1d and 7w2d - Symptoms or lack there of

The weekend was crazy and didn't have time to get on the computer to update the blog.  There isn't much to update however as my symptoms have all but vanished.

Even the TSB (tongue scraper blood, which as you recall was something I only saw after using the tongue scraper while pregnant) has vanished.  I haven't had any in 3 days.  :(

My body looks veiny still, but only in the evening, and only when I am hot or warm.  If I am cold, you can kiss seeing veins goodbye.

I am still constipated (sorry TMI, but I need to document this stuff).

I've still had some vivid dreams (though they've all been scary related stuff).

I am NOT tired.

I am NOT woozy or nausesous.

I have had cramps here and there.

Oh, and on Sunday morning, I had ONE tiiiiiiiiny brown spot.

I have had increased yellow CM (not sure if that's good or bad).

NO boob twinges or pains whatsoever.

There you have it.  All in all I feel 100% normal and it's freaking me the F out.  I NEED to be able to use the doppler to satiate my fear ASAP.


No comments:

Post a Comment