Still only 1 centimeter dilated and 50% effaced. So I have a sonogram and NST (first ever) scheduled for next Monday. I'll be 40w2d. After those 2 things I'll meet with the OB again to be rechecked. Pray for progress! My main OB wants to wait until 41w2d to induce (a Monday 10/8). I'm going to insist on being induced at 40w6d (a Friday) at the latest. Ironically, the other OB in the practice said if I was his patient he would for sure induce me next week. Why did I get stuck with the OB who doesn't like to induce? Lame!
- Lauree and Mike
- After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.