Not much too new to report. My bump is starting to pop out. I had several coworkers ask in the last week or so. I'll post a pic soon. :)
From the web:
- Baby is as big as a plum this week! (The ticker on the desktop version of my blog says peach but the baby isn't that big yet.)
- Most of baby's critical systems are fully formed!
- Baby's about to enter the growth and maturation stage, in which organs and tissues will grow and develop rapidly.
- Baby's now developing reflexes-if you poke his or her body, you'll likely see movement.
- Baby's opening and closing fingers and curling toes too.
- Baby's brain is developing fast!
What our babies look like this week:
What the twins look like inside me this week!