About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

11w0d - Still chugging along

Babies are hopefully good!   Using the doppler, I can tell at least one is.  :)   No spotting even though they saw the hematoma last week so hopefully it is going down on its own?   We have our first MFM appointment tomorrow.  I am not sure what to expect.  I am not sure if there will be a sono or not.  Probably not if I had to guess.  My next official one is scheduled for next Wednesday at 12w1d.  :)  Starting to get a little bump!  I even had a coworker say, "I didn't know you were expecting again!"

Each baby this week:  "Your fetus is about 1.6 inches long, and she's got about a 1:1 head to body ratio. Baby now weighs in at about .25 ounces."





11 comments:

  1. Good news! Keep growing strong babies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's wonderful to see that everything is going so great! 2 babies!:)
      I had my transfer today, it went smoothly. Although they had also bad news for me. I had 4 frosties 2 didnt make it so I took 2 and nothing is left...I will try to stay positive. I don't need 4 babies. 1 is enough!:) So I'm PUPO!

      Delete
    2. Congrats on being PUPO!!! Sending your prayers!!!!

      Delete
  3. Eagerly awaiting your MFM update...hope all is well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! I'll post it. It was so uneventful. Literally just talked the entire time. No scans! Boo.

      Delete
  4. This is so amazing! I am beyond happy for you!!!! Good job keeping them safe momma!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there! So glad everything is going great for you!!! I had my 9 week ultrasound yesterday. Heartbeats of 190 and 180. Next appt is with my ob on May 17th!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg congratulations! Definitely two strong ones cooking in there!!!!

      Delete