About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

5w0d :(

no words needed....

7 comments:

  1. I am so sorry :( Did you take a Wondfo, too? Could it be a bad test?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No words indeed. When is your next beta? I promise, I'm continuing to pray for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girls. My next test is Friday. I had pretty bad cramping all day yesterday leading up to the pooptastic test too so I just have a feeling things aren't going well. I actually decided to not take anymore tests and leave it in God's hands at this point.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to see this. I'm still praying for you and hoping for a bad test.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please do not give up! The sticks and betas will drive you crazy. I actually told my RE just tell me if it doubled appropriately or not. You are well in the 72 hour range. When is your first ultrasound?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Besides my last stick all my symptoms all but stopped. :( They won't schedule an ultrasound until after tomorrow's beta.

      Delete
  6. Thanks everyone so much for all of your support. I will update you guys with my beta as soon as I get it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete