About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

33w0d - Weekly update!!

Another week down!   5 weeks max until we meet our sweet babies!!

Had a sonogram today!

Baby A - our girl's estimated weight is 4lb 14oz!  

Baby B - our boy's estimated weight is 4lb 11oz!

She's on the left, facing forward.  He's on the right,
profile view looking to the left - his face
buried in arms and legs.  You can make out his
eye socket, nose, upper lip, lower lip and
cheek if you put your mind to it.  lol

Babies this week:
  • Baby's keeping eyes open while awake.
  • Baby's also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.
  • The bones are hardening.
  • And baby's going through (more) major brain development-that's one smart baby!
  • Baby weighs about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. And may grow up to a full inch this week

Times TWO!!




No comments:

Post a Comment