Started weekly non stress tests (NSTs) this week. Babies past the first one!
Nursery woodwork is done (shoe and crown moulding). Just waiting for the area rug and we can finally start putting stuff in there!
Things causing me anxiety this week:
- I had a mole on my boob and a lump on my side torso looked at. PCP didn't think anything of either. Thought the lump still has me worried. I swear I can feel it more today. Ugh.
- I have been super itchy again and getting welts. Of course I google and find "cholestasis" so now I'm paranoid about the lump and this. I'm just a paranoid mess really. I actually called the nurse hotline yesterday to ask to have them run some blood tests. Hopefully they call me back today...... "Cholestasis of pregnancy occurs in late pregnancy and triggers intense itching, usually on the hands and feet but often on many other parts of the body. Cholestasis of pregnancy can make you intensely uncomfortable but poses no long-term risk to an expectant mother. For a developing baby, however, cholestasis of pregnancy can be dangerous. Doctors usually recommend early delivery. The term "cholestasis" refers to any condition that impairs the flow of bile — a digestive fluid — from the liver. Pregnancy is one of many possible causes of cholestasis. Other names for cholestasis of pregnancy include obstetric cholestasis and intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy."
Babies this week:
- Baby's getting ready for his or her descent-and is likely in the head-down position now. (Not that this matters much with having a planned csection.)
- And baby's probably feeling even more cramped.
- Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.