About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

32w0d - Weekly update!!

32 WEEKS!!!   I cannot wait to meet these babies.  41 days or less!!  Eviction date set for 10/25 at 7am!  I kinda hope I go before that though.  :)

Started weekly non stress tests (NSTs) this week.   Babies past the first one!

Nursery woodwork is done (shoe and crown moulding).   Just waiting for the area rug and we can finally start putting stuff in there!

Things causing me anxiety this week:
  • I had a mole on my boob and a lump on my side torso looked at.  PCP didn't think anything of either.  Thought the lump still has me worried.  I swear I can feel it more today.  Ugh.
  • I have been super itchy again and getting welts.  Of course I google and find "cholestasis" so now I'm paranoid about the lump and this.  I'm just a paranoid mess really.  I actually called the nurse hotline yesterday to ask to have them run some blood tests.  Hopefully they call me back today...... "Cholestasis of pregnancy occurs in late pregnancy and triggers intense itching, usually on the hands and feet but often on many other parts of the body. Cholestasis of pregnancy can make you intensely uncomfortable but poses no long-term risk to an expectant mother. For a developing baby, however, cholestasis of pregnancy can be dangerous. Doctors usually recommend early delivery. The term "cholestasis" refers to any condition that impairs the flow of bile — a digestive fluid — from the liver. Pregnancy is one of many possible causes of cholestasis. Other names for cholestasis of pregnancy include obstetric cholestasis and intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy."

Babies this week:
  • Baby's getting ready for his or her descent-and is likely in the head-down position now.  (Not that this matters much with having a planned csection.)
  • And baby's probably feeling even more cramped.
  • Still growing, your baby weighs in at about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches.





1 comment:

  1. I've been MIA... so excited for you! They will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete