About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

8w3d - Part 2 - Ultrasound

Thank you thank you thank you thank you Lord my baby is okay! They didn't say what the pains are but the baby is ok (and no cysts or anything anywhere). I'm 8w3d today and the lady said it was measuring 8w6d! Big baby! And the heart rate is 180bpm. Strong heart!! We are just so thrilled. I also go more detailed about my first official appointment next week and it turns out it just information and there won't be another sonogram. So today's will be the last until probably around 12 weeks! Going that long will be REALLY hard!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment