About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Friday, February 10, 2012

6w6d - Starving!

Am I starving???  I wake up starving.  I eat something... I'm still starving.  It's non-stop!!

So, I downloaded several apps for my phone.  The BabyCenter one, BabyBump, and Happy Pregnancy.  They ALL say I am different days along.  The first one says I'm 7 weeks today.  The middle one says I'm 6 weeks and 6 days.  And the last one says I'm 7 weeks and 1 day.   I put in the same due date on all three (Sept. 29)... so what gives?   Weird.

Also, Monday's sonogram should be fun.  Both my mom and mother in law would like to come.  We'd love to have them!  I just hope the clinic lets them in the room.  Who knows.  I hope they do!

Symptoms:  Big O from a dream the night before, veiny, starving, thirsty, woozy all day.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! It's miska from FT. So glad things are progressing well for you and congrats on the great u/s! :)

    Just wanted to comment on what gives for the due date count. We had our RE give us a count based on the wheel but that didn't give with the u/s or my transfer/retrieval dates. The problem with the wheel is that it is just a basic thing they use year over year...well this is a leap year so there's the extra day which throws things off. The most reliable I've found is the california IVF calculator. :)

    Best wishes for a wonderful pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya girl! Ya the California one is really good. I like all the data they give you too!

      Delete