About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

24w1d - Ultrasound!!

Had a sonogram in Erie.  It was quite the sonogram.  I almost passed out!!   I was laying on my back, looking up at the TV, and all of sudden started getting super hot and nauseas.   The tech sat me up and I still felt like I was going to faint.  I started dripping sweat and my hands were tingling and my extremities were hard to move.  It was scary.   They say, laying on you back while pregnant cuts off blood to something or other.  I truly think this was a little of that and a little of a panic attack.  I've been feeling anxious a lot lately (with all the cord things).  So I wouldn't be surprised if it was part panic attack.  Anyways, babies looked great....

Baby A Measurements:
Head 24w5d 
Arm 24w1d
Belly 24w3d
Thigh 24w3d
148bpm
Estimated weight: 1lb 10oz

Baby B Measurements:
Head 24w3d
Arm 24w6d
Belly 24w1d
Thigh 24w4d
150bpm
Estimated weight: 1lb 8oz


Baby girl throwing the peace sign!

Our baby girl.

Our baby boy.



No comments:

Post a Comment