We made it!!! The babies now have a 50% chance of surviving if born today. Not great odds yet, but every day they are in the womb it increases. 98 days until a 38 week c-section at the latest!!! :)
Babies this week:
- Your 10.5-to-11.8-inch fetus weighs about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces, and every week baby gets closer and closer to being ready to survive (and thrive!) in the outside world.
- Baby's see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque.
- And baby's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.
- Your babies’ lungs are developing “branches” of the respiratory “tree” as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that helps air sacs inflate easily.
- Your babies’ taste buds are developing now.
Every 4 weeks BabyCenter has another twin diagram, look how big the twins are inside of me!!!