About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

CD 30

More brown spotting, maybe some burgundy.  I need it to change to red so I can call the clinic and see when they want me to do my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork.  If my period full on starts today, I would think the baseline would be Friday (day 3) and I would start stims that night.

Update (4pm):  PRACTICALLY red but still considered burgundy if you ask me.  It's not "bright red" that they are looking for.  Come on full on red!  If you don't come today, we'll have to drive 1.5 hours on Saturday to baseline in Cleveland and back (instead of baselining Friday in Erie).

No comments:

Post a Comment