Updates since last week:
- Got steroid shot #1 this past Tuesday
- Had really bad cramping that night
- Went to get steroid shot #2 yesterday (Wednesday) and ended up spending 5 hours or so in Labor & Delivery hooked up to an NST and getting IV fluids. Apparently they didn't like that I was cramping the night before so they did it as a precaution. I had lots of contractions but they were all irregular and the nurses/doctor chalked it up to irritable uterus at this point. Pre-pre-pre-labor. lol. Glad they didn't come yesterday though as it was Victor's birthday. That would have been rough sharing your birthday every year with your twin brother and sister!!
Babies this week:
- Now, hearing is fully developed, and baby responds best to high-pitched noises.
- If you're having a boy, his testes have probably fully descended.
- Baby's about 17.2 to 18.7 inches. From here on out, he or she won't get much longer, but will continue plumping up.
- Baby's now about 4.2 to 5.8 pounds, and will put on a pound or more of baby fat before birth. Growing, growing, growing. Yup, baby and you.
- You’ve reached 35 weeks, and your uterus has grown about 1,000 times its original size, a number that might sound exaggerated to everyone else—but to you it probably feels more like a million.