About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Friday, September 18, 2015

Chromosomal Testing Results

It was a normal girl.  My heart is breaking all over again.


11 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and was so saddened to read through to such devastating news. I am also going through secondary infertility but have never had a miscarriage. I cannot imagine the pain and heartbreak. I wish you all the best in your recovery and in the next phase of your fertility journey. And thanks for sharing your story. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so devastated for you and your family. I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. This news is awful. Praying that you find strength and peace in this very, very hard time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies all so much for taking the time to write. It means a lot. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so very sorry Lauree. I've been thinking about you and sending peace and light. Infertility is so much a mystery and so very unfair.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That just took my breath away Lauree. Praying for peace for you and Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (((HUGS))) to you and your family during this difficult time

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH Lauree! This is just the saddest. I could tell you how strong you are and how you'll get through this. But I know sometimes you just want to be sad and angry and it's sometimes good to allow yourself to feel that. Be easy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been waiting for an update for you but I am so sorry to hear this. I am praying for you

    ReplyDelete
  10. My heart is breaking for you, I am so terribly sorry. I know there are no words that will make you feel better, but just know I am praying for you!

    ReplyDelete