About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Thursday, June 25, 2015

Lining check take 2

8:30 AM:  Lining was 9.8-9.9 today. I thought for sure it would have grown a little more but I'm okay with ~10mm. I am a tiny bit worried (okay, a lot worried) that my triple stripe lining didn't look as apparent today as it did two days ago. I have no follicular action to make me think there is any corpus luteum action going on. The sonographer said she'll be reporting it as triple stripe to the clinic. I am 99% sure I'll get the green light today even though I didn't technically hit their 10mm requirement. I always read 10mm was perfect so I'm happy with 9.9.

3:40 PM UPDATE:  There is no update.  My clinic loves to torture me and never call me!

4:30 PM UPDATE:  Given the green light to start progesterone injections tonight.  Transfer on 7/1!!


4 comments:

  1. Woohoo! That is awesome! Can you please share any tips on what supplements/foods that helped you get that triple stripe lining? I have only had 9.5mm for 1 FET. Other than pomegranate juice and del estrogen injections, not sure what else I can do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of my supplements are here: http://justrelaxanditwillhappen.blogspot.com/2015/02/fet-supplements.html

    Foods: this cycle all ate was my prenatal smoothy with almond milk, coconut yogurt, turkey on gluten free wraps, apples, carrots, eggs (tons), fruit (tons). I'm also dairy and gluten free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the link for egg quality supps., but our donor provided eggs not me lol I have been gluten free for 5 yrs due to IBS. I have cut out sugar, coffee and dairy. So I am thinking your youth must have contributed to your triple stripe more so than anything you ate ;) (I will be 44 next month)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The link should have been to my FET supplements. Not for egg quality supplements. Let me know if it's the wrong one!

      Delete