About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Waiting to start FET #5

Sorry my post have been so boring.  It get's harder and harder to put my life out there.  To be so naked and have my hopes and dreams on display only for them to come crashing down around me.  Anwyays, here's what's happened since the failed FET #4...

May 15 - Get period
May 15 - TSH = 0.192
Jun 01 - CD 18 +OPK
Jun 08 - TSH = 0.042
Jun 09 - CD 26 Hysteroscopy/endometrial scratch
Jun 12 - CD 29 Period
Jun 12 - CD 1 Start FET meds

2 comments:

  1. I know what you mean. I am having a laparoscopy May 26th.then wait while I heal from that. Then endo scratch in Aug and wait some more. ET won't be till Sept/Oct. I will be rooting for you Lauree!

    ReplyDelete