About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

1dp3dt through 4dp3dt

Symptoms so far:
1dp3dt (Saturday evening) nothing
2dp3dt (Sunday morning) cramps when I went to bed
3dp3dt (Monday) cramps when I wok up
4dp3dt (Tuesday/Today) nothing so far  :(......   Left boob ended up tingling for a few hours in the evening.  Maybe a few cramps here and there.  Gassy but I also ate tons of apples for lunch with lots of fiber.

POAS so far:
3.5dp3dt BFN (evening)
4dp3dt BFN  (morning)
4dp3dt BFN  (after work)
4.5dp3dt BFN  (evening)

7 comments:

  1. Still holding so much hope of you. Hang in there! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm trying to stay positive but no symptoms sucks!

      Delete
  2. With 3dt you shouldn't be expecting ANYTHING until the embryo reaches blastocyst stage THEN starts to implant so today or tomorrow perhaps symptoms could start and then unless you were having triplets you wouldn't see a bfp this early either.. Even with my surrogate starting out with twins we didn't see a bfp until 3-3.5dp5dfet! DONT STRESS OUT! It's super early still... Hang in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You girls are all angels for cheering me on!!!!!!!

      Delete