Things I did to get my BFP (big fat positive) in no particular order:
- Pineapple cores. 1/4 to a 1/3 of a core a day. I just blended it up in banana smoothies and you couldn't even tell there was a core in there. I started the night before my transfer and for 5 days after each day. Pineapple Core has what is called bromelain that will relax your uterus and help with implantation.
- Acupuncture once a week. It definitely helped me relax which is a big part of it.
- Pillows... I sat on pillows on the way home from the transfer as I had an hour and a half car ride. (Helped absorb the shock of the drive.)
- 1 baby aspirin a day.
- Heating pad for my feet after the transfer. If I was lying around and my feet felt cold I would turn on the heating pad to warm them up. (This was suggested by my acupuncturist.)
- Relaxed on the couch after the transfer for three days. Not bed rest, but I didn't go anywhere or do anything.
- Day of the transfer I self prescribed myself Valium I had some left over from a dentist appointment and took one pill before the transfer and then another pill a few hours after the transfer to completely relax my uterus. This helped the uterus NOT contract which made a still cozy environment for my embryos.
- Listened to this religiously every night leading up to the transfer and after the transfer: Zita West relaxtion CD specifically for pre & post embryo transfers.
- Come back and post your BFPs (as I'd love to hear from anyone I helped) and good luck with your transfer!!!!!!