About Us

My photo
After an 8 year battle with infertility and countless struggles, our family is finally complete. This blog chronicles the journey it took for us to start and build the family we always wanted. Background on the blog (started in 2012, just days before I found out the embryo transfer for our son worked).... I decided to start a blog after realizing I have only been able to make it through my TWW's (two week waits) with the help of Google and with the openness of other women suffering from infertility sharing their own stories and giving others hope. I have time and time again found my exact symptoms on other women's blogs and felt an overwhelming sense of calmness they provided me. I thought it was time to pay it forward and hopefully provide this same thing to other women on their own journeys.

Friday, December 12, 2014

IVF #3.1 Plan

IVF #3 is being rebooted this cycle!   So, I caved and I’m not doing the proto EPP anymore.   I am going to do a Long Lupron cycle.   I just want to cycle and I don’t have the energy to be my own RE anymore.   So, start Lupron on 12/30.  Baseline 1/9.  Start stims 1/10.  Retrieval around 1/21.   I am actually leaning towards a freeze all cycle right off the bat as my fresh statistics are 0 for 2.  My frozen statistics are 3 for 3.   My TSH always sky rockets after stimulating and I suspect my body has a severe auto immune reaction to the stims that it needs a few months off to recover from.  I'd want 1 cycle off then do a FET the following cycle.  So probably a March FET.   Victor will be well over 3 if this all pans out to give him a sibling.  I sure as hell hope they are close later in life even with that kind of age gap.  :(




7 comments:

  1. Me and my sister are 3 years apart and we're best friends...I don't think age matters at all. It's how you raise them. I'm sure they'll be best buddies!! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Lauren. Thanks for checking in! Been on Lupron since 12/30. Just waiting for AF to arrive. Decided not to go to town with this cycle on my blog. I know this is super crazy, but I am desperate, but a "psychic" (notice the quotes) told me to stay private about this one (she didn't know I blogged). So between that and some family drama going on, I haven't been posting. :(

      Delete
  3. Well, here's my personal email: laurenandriulli@gmail.com. I would LOVE to hear about how you're doing and what's going on. Email me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lauree. You may remember me from last June. We were both going through beta hell at the same time. I m/c @ 8 weeks. Then after a 6th "spontaneous" loss in December and a long wait for PGS on our remaining embryos (we have 3 chromosomally normal) I will also be having an FET in March. Praying we have our rainbows this year! Best wishes for your FET!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Chantal I wish you the best of luck! This will be my first transfer since the beta hell last June. It's been a long time coming waiting for another try! I hope we get our rainbow babies!

      Delete